- Built in 1914, the house was moved in the 1960s from Lakelse Avenue (modern day location of the Coast Inn of The West)
- In the 1960's the house was moved to Hall Street, and again in 2004 to its current location along the rail line at the end of Kalum Street.
- The grand opening at the new location was March 10, 2005. "Founder's Day".
City of Terrace
View of Terrace from Copper Mountain